Top 10 Libertarian Articles this Week
David — October 24, 2010
- Where’s the Tea Party?
Karl Denninger exposes the Tea Party.
- Rethinking Intellectual Property: History, Theory, and Economics
Stephen Kinsella explores a controversial area of libertarian political philosophy.
- Patriotism or Nationalism?
Joe Sobran’s classic essay on the difference between patriotism and nationalism.
- Orthodox Historiography of Economic Thought
Murray Rothbard explodes the myth that Adam Smith is the father of economics.
- What You Can’t Say on Campus – Free Expression in Higher Education
Universities are suppose to exude “free thought” but many do precisely the opposite not only in culture but also in policy.
- Bastiat in Africa
Africa wakes up to libertarian thought and the torch is passed.
- Public-Sector Unions Choke Taxpayers
John Stossel exposes the corruption of public sector unions.
- Dropping the Mask of Ecofascism
The ecofascists true nature is revieled.
- Understanding IP: An Interview with Stephan Kinsella
Stephen Kinsella is interviewed by the Mises Institute.
- The United Kingdom’s Budget 2010
The UK’s 2010 budget contains the greatest cuts post WW2.
Disclaimer: The articles and opinions expressed here are the views of the writer and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Libertarian Book Club.